There is a various selection of types and styles of vaping devices available in the market and because of the massive numbers, it can be quite overwhelming to beginners. The goal here is to aid you in evaluating the user’s needs so that you get to streamline the ways in selecting the best device for you. In order to achieve this, you need to examine various device styles and the type of the vaping device and the type that suits you most so that you will be able to choose the perfect device confidently.
The basic anatomy
The first time that you’ll see a vaping device, you’ll be wondering how it is made. You’ll find a couple of basic parts that they have in common. Each of them is made differently, but they share similar operations and functions. They sometimes look different according to their looks.
- l Vape Tanks – this is the part of the device where it houses the heating coil, e-liquid, and wicks.
- l Batteries – this is the one that powers up the MOD or device. Some devices utilize the integrated battery while the others make do with replaceable cells.
- l Vape Coils – this is a replaceable section or assembly of the wire that has been wound up like the shape of a coil. The coils here are wicked up using an absorbent material such as cotton, then absorbed by the e-liquid. Its wire coils are then heated up in order to vaporize the vape juice right on its wicks.
- l Vape Mods – this is a device where the batteries are kept, connected and then transfers the power to the atomizer or the clearomizer.
- l E-liquid – also known by other names vape juice or e-juice, this is where the aerosol or vapor is produced from. It is a mixture of vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, flavorings and oftentimes nicotine. This is then heated up in order to make that vapor that will be inhaled by the vaper. You can find a wide selection of the best vape juice here.
When you select the vaping device, you will meet the following:
Al a Carte vs Complete Systems
Some systems. like the ones referred as cig-a-likes and majority of the pen style vaporizers, are considered complete systems. Users can add the vape juice and go with it using either the disposable atomizer or the replaceable coil. A lot of the newer devices are sold in markets as individual components as this will allow the users to blend their own flavors that is suited to their preferences. This will help the user get the best experience with customizing his or her e-juice flavors and also create a vaping experience that he or she can only experience. In this area, there is no right or wrong at all. The fully complete system will give you the ability to purchase a single item easily, plus it comes with some cases and a battery to go with. You can really tell that this involves a lot of time when picking out the individual components, but you are also provided with a greater degree of customizing which is not possible with the other system. If you are having problems as to how you can create your own customization, manufacturers have provided instructions or suggestions to their customers so that as they keep on experimenting, they will be able to get one that they can really call their own.
You will also find devices that are disposables and refillable. The cigalikes are the most common vapor device type and mostly fall into either the refillable or the disposable. These 2 devices function in a similar way that the complete system does, but has the exception with disposable that are thrown away when its battery dies or the e-liquid has already dried up in the cartridge.